Why join NYS Maple Producer’s Association?
We work with New York maple producers to:
- better woodlot management
- better processing methods
- better advertising and marketing
$55 Annual Membership Includes:
- Your maple business listed on nysmaple.com
- Maple promotion materials free or at low cost
- Use of the Pure NY Maple Logo
- Subscription to Maple Digest
- Pipeline-the newsletter of the association
- Online access to up-to-date maple happenings
- Accreditation as an official NYSMPA member under a set standard of quality
- Retail sales opportunities including fairs and online store
- Get-togethers to share knowledge and ideas
- Membership in North American Maple Syrup Council
- Representation at the International Maple Syrup Institute
- Wholesale prices on maple coffee, cookbooks, & advertising materials
- Referrals to business-building opportunities: grants, purchasers of wholesale maple, & suppliers of equipment
- Information and help getting any maple question answered-just call the state office 315-877-5795
The Next Meeting of the NYS Maple Producers' Association will be held Friday, January 5 at 10 am at the VVS winter conference. The meeting will begin at 10:00 am. Meetings are open to any member, but we ask that you notify us ahead of time if you will be coming...
Potential Sources of Lead Contamination in Maple Syrup and Processing by Exhibit Category.
Maple Center at the New York State Fair 2017 State Fair dates: Wednesday August 23 through Monday September 4 The Opportunity: Association members may consign their maple products to the Association’s retail Maple Center booth at the New York State Fair....
The NYS Maple Producer's Association, Inc. has seven member regional associations that divide NYS geographically. If you are a member of the state association, you are automatically a member of one of the seven regions. Unless you specify that you want membership...
Maple Weekend in 2017 will be publicized by the state association as March 18-19 and March 25-26. This event is intended to provide the public with an informative, entertaining visit to a maple farm to see how the real product is made and to meet the people who make...